We are a small church with a big heart. In an age when the small church has become almost irrelevant, we have shown that impact on the community is not directly proportional to size.
- Love: love for God and love for others.
- Prayer: it is the foundation for relationship with God.
- Discipleship: we are committed to making the mentorship process work so that not only do we invest in our congregation, but they are investing in others. A world where we all look more like Jesus is a better world.
- Community: everyone needs a place to belong. We are a healthy, safe place for people of every background to come and belong.
- To bring a bit of heaven to earth.
- In a culture of division, isolation, and separatism, we would like to create a multi-cultural, multi-generational congregation that reflects what it will look like in heaven.
- To fulfill the Great Commission and the Great Commandment as stated n Matthew 28 and John 13