Corona Virus Response
Dear Church Family,
Should we fly in the face of convention and throw caution to the wind because of our trust in God? Should we huddle in fear and anxiety and isolate ourselves because of media exposure to the issue? Or should we consider how we can do more good than harm in our approach? It is this latter question that we are using to guide our response to this virus.
In light of concern for those at risk in our community here is our current response to this issue. Please be advised that we may change based on more current information.
- We will continue to hold our regularly scheduled worship services (10:00 am)
- We will cancel our food service normally served during our fellowship time. If you are scheduled in this next month, please do not bring refreshments to be served. However, we still want you to fellowship!!
- Nursery care will be cancelled. Children will need to stay in the service and under the supervision of parents or adults.
- Those preparing communion will use gloves, and continue to exercise proper sanitation of the elements and cups. We will provide individual cups for the bread.
- All hard surfaces will be properly sanitized along with all door knobs and bathroom facilities. Please help with this.
- If you are in the high risk category, please be wise and do not feel guilty if you need to miss services.
- If you are sick, think you are sick, please stay home.
- We will try to stream our services on Facebook as soon as possible.
- Take extra care to stay in touch with those in the congregation who are not able to attend.
- Love one another!